- Suggested time: October 1st to 31st of October or 01 November to 15th of November.
- Hunt organization and permit cost of Hume Argali & Tian Shan Argali combo hunt: $65.000
- Single Sheep hunt cost is: $35,000
- Permit cost and hunt of ibex in combination with Argali hunt: $8.500
- VIP meeting and rifle clearance at the airport arrival and departure (total): $500 (includes airport hotel transfers)
- Optional: Extensive Pre-scouting before the hunt: $2,500 per Argali area. (We have always given this in the past and have had very successful results with guides finding big rams and monitoring the rams daily for about 7 days before we come.)
- Guiding services of WildHunting PH: $5,000
HUME Argali and Ibex hunt:
- Arrival early morning to Bishkek Airport, VIP meeting and gun clearance.
- Same day Travel to Hunting area (Naryn) with Toyota land cruiser (comfortable Land-Cruiser SUV) approximately 8 hours with lunch break on the way.
- Arrival 19.00pm to a brand newly built hunting lodge, where you will have personal private bedroom, bathroom with hot shower, electricity.
- Following morning test the rifle and if rested go hunting with horses, this hunt is a horse back hunt where we will ride on average 1 hour from main camp to reach hunting area each day and hunt 3-5 hours on horse back untill we spot big old rams and do the final stalk on foot.
- Day 2/3/4/5 we will hunt everyday in this way and soon as soon we hunt the Argali we will hunt the ibex in the same region with the horses. We expect to finish the first leg of the hunt in maximum of 5 hunting days.
- Day 6: Soon as our hunt is finished we will have our own Land-cruiser truck ready and take us back to Bishkek stay 1 night at the hotel Hyatt Regency.
THIAN SHAN ARGALI hunt:
- Day 7: Early morning after good breakfast at the hotel, Drive to Issyk Kul (region) about 8 hours and hunt the Thian Shan argali, we expect to be successful between actual hunt day 1 to hunt day 3.
- Day 11: Soon as our hunt is finished we will have our own Land-cruiser truck ready and take us back to Bishkek stay 1 night at the hotel Hyatt Regency.